Geoff Simpson is a British naturalist and professional photographer residing in Sierra de las Nieves, Andalucía since 2011 passionate about consistently producing idiosyncratic images. The recipient of a multitude of prestigious international awards, including International Garden Photographer of the Year 2019, International Bird Photographer of the Year, WildArt Photographer of the Year, Nature's Best - Windland Smith Rice International Awards, and the unique and much-coveted International Year of Biodiversity at The British Wildlife Photography Awards. His authentic masterpieces are showcased internationally in private collections, hotel properties, and luxury interior-designer projects, and are much sought-after by prescient collectors worldwide.
Luxury Artwork Collected Worldwide
Geoff' Simpson Art specialises in limited edition, luxury artwork. From 45cm to 450cm Ultra-HD Acrylic Glass Masterpieces, Ultra-HD Metallic, Kodak Endura artwork, and signed Hahnemühle Fine Art prints accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity. Custom dimensions, including Triptych's / split three pieces or more, are available.
Andalucian Photo Adventures
Andalucian Photo Adventures provides photographers unique opportunities to photograph the world's rarest feline, the Iberian lynx, and the natural history and iconic landscapes of Andalucía. Namely the Rio Tinto, Ronda, Costa de la Luz, Los Alcornocales, Sierra de las Nieves and of course the region's unique culture.
Recent Commissions & Consultancy
• Savills (Sotogrande)
• Choose Marbella (Costa del Sol)
• MAS Property (Nueva Andalucía)
• Puente Romano Beach Resort (Marbella)
• Yellow Korner Marbella (Art Consultant / Marbella Design Fair)
Life before Professional Photography
Before embarking on a career as a professional photographer, Geoff sort employment as a Consultant Gemmologist working with luminaries such as Cartier, Chaumet, and De Beers and an account manager for software vendors Micros-Fidelio.
• Kingston University (London) • BSc (Hons) First-Class in Gemmology & Applied Mineralogy.
• Manchester Metropolitan University • F.G.A. Fellowship of The Gemmological Association of Great Britain (Distinction)
• London Metropolitan University • D.G.A. Diamond Certificate awarded by The Gemmological Association of Great Britain.
Brand Ambassador & Team
• STC Filters Worldwide • DJI Europe • Omega Watches • Patagonia Clothing • Mountain Hardware
© GEOFFSIMPSONART 2022
All rights reserved.